So, what I meant by, “See ya in December” was actually, “See ya on the very last day of December. And also the year.”
I cannot believe this year is over in less than twelve hours. This is crazy.
I think that 2013 was one of the best years of my life. Especially the second half. So many wonderful things happened for me in the last six months!
Thank you, 2013:
- I got my first real job!
- Justin and I celebrated 10 years together and bought a new car.
- I walked in both an ovarian cancer and a diabetes walk.
- I turned 27, which was incredibly scary at first, but now I want to be 27 forever.
- I returned to Dragoncon for the third time.
- I set a new personal running record.
- I travelled up to Tennessee to see my sister.
- I participated in, and completed, NaNoWriMo.
- I got my first tattoo!
I’m sure there’s even more that I’m just not remembering in the middle of the workday. What a fucking awesome year. Seriously, don’t know how 2014 is going to top it!
Thank you to everyone at WP that made my first year at a new blog so great. See ya next year!